HI

... this is an expanding selection of pics and of some of my shorter pieces of writing ... and other bits and pieces ... in German and mainly English ... and other strange languages ... COME BACK AND CHECK IT OUT ... COMMENTS WELCOME

wolfgangsperlich@gmail.com


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NEVER FORGET NEVER FORGIVE


by Wolfgang B. Sperlich


If you do us in
If you kick us in the gut
If you insult us with your neglect
Remember
We never forget
We never forgive

If you do me over
If you stick the knife in my back
If you treat me without respect
Remember
I never forget
I never forgive

When they deny us our rightful place
When they oppress us with their stupidity
When they do what is unforgiveable
Beware
You will not be forgotten
You will never be forgiven

If the day will ever come
When truth as we know it will prevail
And they will answer for all their lies
Know
They will soon be forgotten
And we will forget to forgive


No comments:

Post a Comment